OPNET Technologies provides the industry's most comprehensive, integrated solution suite for Application Performance Management (APM).
- Breadth: Provides visibility across the application footprint, including Java, .NET, custom applications; web and application servers;, database servers; client machines; routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, and WAN accelerators
- Depth: Obtain high quality, fine-grained data specifically targeted at troubleshooting application performance
- Integration across domains: Ability to obtain, analyze and report on data that allows a progressively deeper analysis starting with a symptom, going through triage, and leading to root cause isolation
- Analytics: True correlation of performance-related metrics and events, adaptive base-lining of performance metrics, rules-driven analysis, and advanced visualization that synchronizes data across application tiers to present an integrated view
- Low Overhead: Patented, industry-leading capabilities for collection, long-term storage, and rapid retrieval of high-volume, fine-grained data
OPNET’s High Definition APM suite:
- AppResponse Xpert uniquely combines end-user experience monitoring and in-depth analysis of network performance to obtain complete visibility of IT services across the enterprise.
- AppInternals Xpert looks deep into the complex software frameworks of modern servers to perform High Definition monitoring and forensic analysis for any type of application, and excels in particular in Java and.NET environments.
- AppMapper Xpert automatically produces a run-time application map, identifying the underlying application and infrastructure components that enable a production application.
- AppTransaction Xpert leverages patented visualization and analytics to dramatically improve pre-deployment testing and prediction, and accelerate troubleshooting in production.
- AppTelemetry Xpert uses remote instrumentation techniques to provide visibility into the performance of the underlying application infrastructure, including servers and network devices.
- AppSQL Xpert provides deep visibility into database activity and measures the performance of database transactions.